Life Motivate part 11


Hello All.....

Good Evening All.....

Welcome my Blog..... Life Motivate

In today's time, people talk a lot to their children by giving examples of others, if you are a parent, then you thought this is a good thing. 

But you are the giver of their birth, not the creator of luck Believe that you love them very much.

If they do wrong, then your children will be responsible for that, if you impose your decisions on them, then for some years children do not respect their parents, that is why there is trouble in homes. 

Children beat their parents, throw them out of the house, who is responsible for this, has anyone ever thought? 

If you know the answer to this then you tell me in the comment box. 

I'm sorry if someone offended me because it's true today 

Thanks
Visit my blog....



Deepak Sharma



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for feedback