Life Motivation Part 9

 Hello All.....


Good Evening 


Welcome My Blog


Can anyone tell what is the difference between love and infatuation?

 

There is a lot of difference between love and infatuation, love which binds no one and attachment which binds.
 

 

I give an example like what you don't do for your children, plan good education for them because you love them but have ever asked your children whether you think it is right or not, you think that whatever decision you make Take it will be right for them, you do not listen to your children

 

 

We call it love, not love What is not yours, it will be gone, you mourn for it

 

Thanks Visit My Blog......

 

Deepak Sharma

 

 

 

 

 

 

If there is any mistake in my blog then you can tell me in the comment box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for feedback