My Story Part 1 ( Life Motivation Part 68 )

Hello everyone, how are you all, I hope everyone is well, so today I am going to tell a little part of my story, because it was my birthday on 10th March, so I could not get time on that day, so I thought today by sharing my thoughts with you. If I give, I will tell you without delay.

I will keep all my information secret because in this I will tell those moments of my life from which I have suffered a lot and got to learn from them,

I belong to a middle class family, there are only 4 people in my house, mother, father, younger brother and I do not get anything in common, but I consider my parents as my world and my younger brother considers money as his world. .


I fell in love with a girl some time back she left me just because I didn't have my own house I won't name that girl because my parents didn't teach that someone should cheat you and you defame him I had everything but I didn't have my house, I took my house for that girl, but even then she didn't feel ashamed, but I don't regret that she left me, the sad thing is that in today's time love is not appreciated It is the love for which Radha Krishna was born to explain. Today the same love is sold with money.


I get this lesson from this if you have money then the world will ask you and when you don't have money then people will not respect your own family members, has this happened with you too then comment


Deepak Sharma




नमस्ते सभी को कैसे है आप सभी आशा करता हूँ सब अच्छे होंगे तो आज में अपनी कहानी का थोड़ा सा हिस्सा बताने जा रहा हूँ क्योकि १० मार्च को मेरा जन्मदिन था तो उस दिन समय नहीं मिल पाया तो सोचा आज आपसे अपने मन की बात शेयर कर दूँ तो बिना देरी किये में आपको बताता हूँ। 


मैं अपनी सारी जानकारी गुप्त रखुगा क्योकि इसमें मैं अपनी ज़िन्दगी के वो पल बताउगा जिनसे मुझे बहुत दुःख पंहुचा है और उनसे सिखने को भी मिला है,

मैं मिडिल क्लास फॅमिली से बिलोंग करता हूँ मेरे घर सिर्फ ४ लोग है मम्मी पापा छोटा भाई और मैं हम सभी में कुछ भी मिलता झूलता नहीं है मगर मैं अपने माँ बाप को ही अपनी दुनिया मानता हूँ और मेरा छोटा भाई पैसे को अपनी दुनिया मानता है। 

मैं ने कुछ समय पहले एक लड़की से प्यार किया था उसने मुझे छोड़ा सिर्फ इसलिए की मेरे पास अपना घर नहीं था उस लड़की का नाम नहीं लूंगा क्योकि मेरे माता पिता ने यह सिखाया नहीं की कोई तुम्हे धोखा दे और तुम उसे बदनाम कर दो मेरे पास सब कुछ था बस अपना घर नहीं था उस लड़की के लिए मैंने अपना घर भी लिया मगर उसको तब भी शर्म नहीं आई मगर मुझे इस बात का अफ़सोस नहीं की उसने मुझे छोड़ दिया दुःख इस बात का है की आज के समय में प्यार की कदर नहीं है जिस प्यार को समझाने ने के लिए राधा कृष्ण ने जन्म लिया था। आज वही प्यार पैसे से बिकता है। 


सीख मुझे यह मिलती  है इससे अगर तुम्हारे पास पैसा है तो दुनिया तुम्हे पूछेगी और जब पैसे नहीं होंगे तो भर के लोग क्या अपने ही घर के लोग कोई इज़्ज़त नहीं करते क्या आपके साथ भी ऐसा हुआ है तो कमेंट कीजिये 


दीपक शर्मा 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for feedback